Exercise plays a key role in our healthy lifestyle. It also reduces several life-threatening diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression and many more which affect our daily life. Exercise plays a major role in maintaining our overall fitness without exercise it’s near impossible to keep ourselves fit and healthy. Here are some of the exercises which are also one of the easiest that keep us fit & should be a part of our daily life.
Types of Exercises We Must Do:
- Walk: Simple and one of the easiest ways to keep yourself fit is by walking. Walking not only keeps us fit but is also important for our digestive health you can walk wherever and whenever you want. It strengthens your heart health improves your mood benefits your joints and helps in keeping them strong regular walking can improve our health in an effective way it also extends our life expectancy.
- Stretching: Stretching helps our muscles in reducing stress it increases serotonin levels that help in stabilizing our mood. It increases the blood flow in the body which is good for both our body and mind.
- Running: Running and Jogging both are of the best exercises doing 10-15 minutes of running improves our overall health. It helps in improving our body posture strengthening stamina it also helps in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Push-ups: For maintaining good upper body strength push-ups are one of the effective exercises you should go for. It provides so many health benefits like improving the flexibility of the body. They also work well for our shoulder, triceps and back. Push-ups can be done anywhere and anytime it must be included in our daily routine
- Planks: Doing daily 2-3 minutes of planks brings unlimited benefits as it reduces our body stress and improves body posture and balance. It increases our strength and helps our body to be in shape.